Like many, I discovered the magic of Bowen therapy at a very critical moment in the health of a loved one. That’s when I took note of the extraordinary results obtained by the Bowen technique – I was intrigued and determined to discover and to learn everything that I could about it. I went on to train with the Bowtech Academy, in Athens- many thanks to my great instructors Alexandra Antoniou and Andrew Zopos. I genuinely love this therapy.
Prior to becoming a practitioner, I worked for over ten years for high profile companies as a senior auditor and senior tax adviser, having first obtained a Degree in Economics. For the last 15 years, my family and I have been located and worked in many European countries where my voluntary work and my hobbies have led me to work with people of diverse nationalities, backgrounds, customs and lifestyles.
From early childhood I have been fascinated by the idea of healing and in my own way have always striven to heal people (and animals). I am passionate about Bowen therapy and often see great results from my work early on – even from a short session.
I am very much looking forward to listening to and treating people in the UK (London) and Greece (Athens) as I continue my work as a Bowen Technique Practitioner. Please do contact me by phone or email if you have any queries, or would like to discuss any issues prior to making an appointment. I am very happy to help.
Specialist Post Graduate Bowen Courses Undertaken
- Practitioner Course (module 8)
- Advanced Bowen procedure courses: SBP1 & 2 (module 9& 10)
- Master Bowen Therapy – Part one (module 11)
- Therapy work on Scar Tissue courses- (Scars and Meridians, MSTR – McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release® techniques)
- Distance Therapy – using Bowen Technique- course online
- Sotai practitioner certificate – the Japanese Dr. Keizo Hashimoto developed almost 80 years ago Sotai – a method of neuromuscular re-education
- Participant in the “ehealth learning community” webinars – many thanks to John Wilks and Julian Markus offering very interesting and educational seminars.