Welcome to the Bowen Association UK. We are delighted you have decided to train in the Bowen Technique and would like to offer you FREE membership throughout your studies.
Benefits of membership
How do I join the Association when I've qualified?
There are 2 categories of membership available to you once you have completed your studies:
This is our non-practising category and is for students who have completed all the modules but have yet to complete Anatomy & Physiology and First Aid.
This is our practising category and to join the Association as a Full member you will need to:
- complete all modules successfully
- pass your Anatomy and Physiology examination
- hold a current First Aid Certificate
- receive your diploma/certificate from a Bowen training school which has been accepted by BAUK
- upgrade your insurance from student to full insurance
- You can either:– Pay and upload your documents online– Download the membership form and send hard copy with your documents and your cheque/BACS payment– Scan the form and your documents to email@example.com and pay by BACS.
As soon as you have received your diploma/certificate, send a copy to your insurance company for full Insurance cover and at the same time apply for an upgrade of your membership of the Bowen Association from Student to Associate or Full member.
CPD – When you become a full member of the Bowen Association UK you will be required to undertake 16 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPDs) annually. The value of CPD is to keep you fresh in the technique, up to date with latest developments and constantly learning something new. It’s also part of the guarantee we give to the general public when we recommend you or your practice. There’s a range of courses you can take to achieve this which we’ll explain in more detail when you join us as a full member.
Give us a call if you are unsure about anything – 01205 319100 – we’re here to help.